Tuesday, November 27, 2007

parapalegic aliens

I am a big believer in symbolism, metaphor... I am an armchair psychologist of sorts, looking for life's lessons in what better place: everyday life.


Waiting to enter the freeway to go home, the car in front of me isn't a car, more of a cart, like the kind that gives you parking tickets, so I'm about to levitate this mother fucker with my nickel plated nina when i realize it wasn't DPT and that on top of the cart was a (i'm assuming) lifesized depiction (plush i'm also assuming) of E.T. (not eddie torrez the extra testicle)... except something was wrong.


It must have been up there for years because its arms had been ripped off, it seemed to know its own handicap too for its head was pointed down in a kind of stuffed sadness...


That made me think that he should just take the thing down, it no longer brought joy, it just looked like a maimed, broken symbol of childhood wonder, you can't go back, you can't hang on when it's over, don't support directors that censor their own films...


You can use any of these at your leisure...


Never fry bacon naked.


word


J

1 comment:

S4NtA_MU3rTE said...

i've seen that not dpt car before... and i've tried to explain it... everyone just assumes it was drug induced... i actually started to believe them... but you've saved me from my own self doubt...
i got bacon grease in my eye some months back. i thought i was going to die.