Tuesday, November 27, 2007

i hate my job

i went to sweep the listening stations for left product a few minutes ago at my crappy record store job when i noticed a man in the middle of the isle with headphones on kick, spin and launch into a monster bass solo...
i stopped
it wasn't safe
so a fellow indentured servant goes down the isle against my loudly vocalized warnings of "don't, it's not safe" and makes it back alive
so we at info ask "what was he listening to"
she said "the doors"


(don't feel bad if you don't know why that's funny, this kind of irrational fear of the public comes from 12 years of record retail)

7 comments:

S4NtA_MU3rTE said...

i am going to run around the store screaming out crash test dummies lyrics... can you find me some crash test dummies lyrics?
mmmmmmm..mm.mmmm.mm...mm.m.m.m.m.mmmmmmmmm.mm.

samit said...

mmm...mmm....mm...mmmmmmmm..m..mmmm..mmm.mmmmmm..mmm what? I'm just finishin' the line.

DJ4AM said...

three six mafia are big fans of the crash test dummies

samit said...

that's a lie. Three six mafia just said that to widen their fanbase.
Whats worse than a Crash Test Dummy Fan? Like I could totally see some teen-angst all in black rage at his parents, rip his cross off his neck and throw it across the room screaming, 'I hate you!! I wish I was never born!' and then storm upstairs, slam the door shut and blast mmmm...mmm.mm.mm.mmmmm.mmm.mm

DJ4AM said...

CRASH TEST DUMMIES ARE WAY MORE OFFENSIVE THAT SOME "SCARY ROCK BAND" THAT WORSHIPS "SATAN" AND PAINTS THEIR FACES

samit said...

True. But they are not as offensive as some 'Scary Christian Rock band that worships 'Jesus' and paints their faces.

Nov 30. BMBF was kickin by tha way

DJ4AM said...

not as scary as michael bolton singing opera in italian