Monday, December 1, 2008

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE FRENZY THAT OCCURS EVERY YEAR WHEN...

...3 BILLION XMAS CD'S HIT THE STORES ALL VYING FOR OUR HOLIDAY DOLLAR.

WHOA!!!!

I've been in the record business for 14 years now and it seems that no artist is above the xmas temptation. Even the most hethanistic rock stars catch the xmas bug, no one is immune. Below is a small cross section of album covers meant to show the ridiculousness of this phenominon (1 or 2 may be fake, but probably only 1):
























Now, I'm not an unfeeling heathen, I have a very specific soft spot. When I was a kid the radio stations in Fresno would switch to 24/7 xams mayhem around late November. Every year, me and my mom would wait for one very special song to hit the airwaves and we would always sing along. here you go, Merry Xmas:

THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER RECORDED!!!

No comments: